Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Wedding

Princess Flower with the groom's niece.
The groom's nephew with Ladybug.Butterfly walking down the aisle with the groom's niece, K.B.


The bride's baby sister.
The bride's big sister and Mom to 4 of my granddaughters.

The bride with her Father.


I was able to get a few pictures while everyone was coming down the aisle. I passed off Dragonfly to a family friend sitting behind me so I could use my camera. We were also trying to be sure Dragonfly didn't see her Mommy when she came down the aisle and pitch a fit wanting her. All the kids made it down the aisle without any mishaps except Ladybug didn't want to stand up front and went to sit with her great-grandfather, PopPop. It wasn't long before she was asleep....and I know her PopPop was having trouble knowing whether to watch his granddaughter getting married or his little great-granddaughter snuggled in his arms peacefully sleeping. Both were beautiful.

No comments: